Thursday, December 4, 2008

Everything Paper!




Mind the carpet, I am just super excited. I have finally finalized the design for our Save the dates and invitations After playing around in Illustrator this is what I've got. I know its a sneaky picture. I don't want to spoil the surprise for my family. I'm really excited about how they came out though. Our Save the Date is a postcard that I got printed from Vistaprint
and I love that company. They came out great. I can't wait to send them out. I will send them out in January so they don't get lost in the Christmas shuffle. I am also thrilled with the final result for our invitations. I wanted a different shape, as well as something that could give our guests all the information for what will be a destination wedding for most of our guests. I've included a reply, reception card, accommodations card and a map. The map took me forever. I drafted it all out in AutoCad then put it into Illustrator. That sounds like a lot but I wanted to give an idea on how awesome the town we are getting married in is. EEEP I'm so excited, now I just need to print a ton of them. I'm not posting pictures of everything because I do want it to be a surprise when I finally send them out. :) I just had to crow a little though.

No comments: