Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A sigh of relief.



I kind of feel like this penguin. Breathing a sigh of relief. Just on a not life threatening level. I am under the 8 month mark until Eric and I get hitched. And so much has to happen before the big day. Last Saturday we took our Engagement pictures with our amazing photographer, Shannon Wright. It was freezing cold that evening but so much fun. We went all over Atlanta to take our pictures. I can not wait to see them. I was pretty nervous about getting our pictures taken. It's usually us on the other side of the camera.

Another sigh will go for Eric, he landed a job at a law firm. Which is super exciting because as you all know the economy sucks and landing a job is a good start in his professional career. (He graduates from Law School in May.) Finally another, sigh goes to Eric getting to wear a suit everyday to work, and that's a happy sigh.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Hey Eva!

Just wanted to say how much I love your blog and congrats to you and Eric - that's great that he's got a job secured for when he passes the bar! A lot of my friends are having trouble even finding a firm that's interviewing. I graduated from UGA law in 2007, and it's crazy how much things have changed since then.

Have you gotten your engagement pics back yet? :-)

-Lauren / GP :-)