Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All dressed up.


Time is going by so fast. I feel like it was just last August and I was feeling the "it will be for-EVER until next August and our wedding day" slump. Well now its 4 months and a few weeks and I wish I could slow down time just slightly. I do have great new though! Our groomsmen have suits! Eric wanted his guys to wear suits instead of the usual tux.Well my deal hunter of a Fiancee found exactly what he wanted and put in an order for 3 fantastic suits from Jos A Bank. So with that taken care of I can sit back for a bit. Watch the mail box since he ordered them online and relax.

Also if you are going to hunt for deals for your maids or men, make sure you get there measurements early. It is very stressful trying to locate 6 peoples sizes. Especially for suits.

No comments: