Saturday, October 3, 2009

The details-girls edition




The girls details were a little simpler than the guys, but still important. My shoes were the jumping point in my wardrobe and were the second thing I bought after my dress.  In someways my shoes ranked even higher than my dress.  I really love shoes.  But to continue the Blue/Pink theme my girls wore European Royal Blue dress's by Bill Levkoff and a hot pink sash.  We all carried hot pink flowers. 
I loved my dress. Not only was it a fantastic deal (thanks to running of the brides my new Demetrios dress was only $268.00) it was pure silk so it was light as a feather. It was perfect for a hot August wedding.
Unlike Eric though my dress is tucked away in a closet and he got to wear his wedding suit today to work. Why can't wedding dresses be fashionable after the wedding.  It was all good fun though and I'll break out my dress again and randomly watch television. Or in reality probably just twirl.  Because no matter how old I get I judge a dress on if I can twirl in it.

No comments: