Friday, October 2, 2009

The details-reception


 I had so much fun planning our wedding. It was really one of my most creative and DIY years.  Since Eric and I had a long time before wedding day. I had time to search and find really great things. I made all of the paper products for our wedding. Our invites, programs, table numbers, water bottle labels, guest book, seatting sign, dancing shoes signs and bathroom baskets.I spent a lot of time with illustrator.  Above are images from our wedding and a few of the details. 
Our cake was reminiscent of our invitations with a scroll and floral pattern, and everything else either had the actual pattern from our invitations or continued with a bird theme.  I absolutely loved all of the flowers that  Nina from Bella Blooms provided. I had met with her one time in person with images of what I was hoping for. She did a phenomenal job. 
I think one of the best parts of our wedding were some of the details. It was also a real compliment when our guests mentioned them to our families.  In fact looking at these pictures makes me want to do it all over again. If I could only roll back the clock.

No comments: