Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cheeseburger in Paradise.

I flew back to Michigan this past weekend. It was a sort of impromptu family reunion/ homecoming. My Mom, and I hadn't been back to our family's lake house since 2003, my brother in 15 years. We were long overdue. We also timed our trip for the annual Cheeseburger in Caseville. A huge event spanning the entire week filled with Jimmy Buffet, Margaritas, Music, events and of course cheeseburgers.

We went to Air Margaritaville Saturday night a tribute band for Jimmy Buffet. It was a lot of fun though abnormally hot for Michigan. The best part I think was just being back there. Spending time with my family and being at our lake house. I'm making plans to go back next year and bringing Eric this time.

1 comment:

Becky said...

"Fins to the left, fins to the right, as they all just circle around!" Give me another margarita!!