Monday, October 24, 2011

Learning out west

This past week I was lucky to go out to Scottsdale Arizona to train on one of the products my company sells. Gaggenau appliances. They blend very well with our Pedini Kitchens. I have been really looking forward to learning how to use them properly and of course cook.

So last Monday I hopped a flight out to Arizona to learn all I could and be treated fabulously while I was out there. Gaggenau products are incredibly engineered. They are hand crafted and made for people who want to get the best results out of the food they prepare. It was awesome to cook on them and have the advice of a real chef around to ask questions. The chef made braised lamb shanks and I can't wait to try my hand at it at home.  I may just have to come in to work and play around some more with them.


No comments: