Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So excited!

It's been forever since I've posted. Things have been topsy-turvy around my home/work life. I studied and finished my last section of the NCIDQ exam. Which is all hand drafting in 8 hours. It was one of the most challenging tests I have ever taken. It has taken me away from fun for long time. Now to wait for the results.

My office has moved around the corner. I can now see a green park and trees! It's lovely.
I had some crazy living fiasco's with the loft I live in. It's all settled and we will move next winter.

In awesome news.
I'm running again. It feels great and I'm way healthier than I have been before.

In even cooler news I surprised Eric with a trip to San Juan for his upcoming 30th Birthday!
I am so excited I can't wait to go. It was amazing surprising him with a long weekend to a tropical local.



                                                      from

No comments: