Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ciao Bella





In a few weeks I will be celebrating my birthday, my last year in my twenties. Ferris was right life does move pretty fast.. anyway I will be moving pretty fast on my birthday. I am heading out to Rome, Italy. I can not wait. It has been 5 years since I visited Italy and I am so excited to return.

I am even more excited about this adventure this time my parents are also coming along and they have never been before. Eric and I can't wait to see how they love it. My Mom has a dog eared copy of Rick Steves' travel guide. It was new when I gave it to her but she's read it cover to cover. She may be our own tour guide.

Another fantastic part about this trip is our apartment. Eric and I learned in Barcelona that apartment rentals are the way to go.  So this time we are renting a place that was built in 1582. It's going to be amazing. This is going to be a fantastic experience.

I really want to rent a bike to tour the city. I don't think I'm brave enough to drive with the Italians yet. 


No comments: