Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Candy Candy Candy


from Martha Stewart.com
I also really like the labels on all the jars. I'm not sure weather it's a "logo" for the Bride and Groom or tells the type of candy. Either way it's super cute.
I really love this yellow candy bar. It just screams summer and fun.
I am not sure where I found most of these photographs. If anyone knows and wants credit just let me know.
I love candy. The idea of a candy bar really interests me. A table full of beautiful and different shaped jars filled with assorted candies. That is a small piece of heaven for me. I also love the idea that the candy could be in our wedding colors. It seems like such a colorful and festive way to add color to our wedding day. I'm not sure if it's in the cards for Eric and I to have a candy bar. We still have so many decisions to make. I do really love the idea though. It may also be my sweet tooth though.

No comments: