Friday, February 13, 2009

I've been Tagged.

Lauren from Vintage Victuals has tagged me, hopefully I can think of 7 random things about myself.

1. I have a shoe problem.. I love interesting and unique shoes. I wear a different pair everyday.
2. My Mom is the person that told me I should be an interior designer. I was a graphics design major. She thought I had such great ideas about designing homes that I should do that instead. Thanks Mom.
3. I love the smell of coffee but drink it rarely and only cold.
4. I think people shouldn't take themselves so seriously.
5. I was born almost 2 months early. I always wonder if that is why I am so short. (I know its not but I need something to blame besides genetics.)
6. I love buying Men's clothing, lucky for Eric. Lucky for me he likes to buy me clothes so we even out.
7. I can't wait for my wedding in August. I am excited. It also happens to be my Brother's 30th birthday so I want to do something cool for him too.

NY Feet -an amazing photographer and friend. Her skills are amazing!
The Story of my life- Erica's a fellow Ga knottie, who's got some good cooking skills and some great ideas
To Newlywedism and Beyond...- as a new D40 owner I had to tag her. I love mine. Not to mention a fellow tie addict. :)
Missy in Pink- as a fan of shopping, champagne and decorating. She's got great style.
Deals, Steals and Heels- a woman of great ideas, and great finds. She always knows where to get a good deal.

And I'm out of ideas for people to tag who haven't been tagged yet.

No comments: