Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So-o Cute!


Source

I love cute and fuzzy animals. I get teary eyed when I see them. In my random internet readings I came across these images and had to share them. If I came home to being invaded by koala's I would just loose it. I think they are so cute. I can't wait to go to Australia, and when I go you better believe seeing one in person is on my list!
Side Note: I don't think this is normal Koala behavior. There is a major heatwave going on in Australia currently.

4 comments:

east side bride said...

I can haz koala?

Ellie said...

Eva - I tagged you in my blog - check out my last post for the details!

Ellie said...

PS: Those koalas are adorable. Did you ever watch the cartoon "The Noozles" when you were little?

Eva said...

Noozles! I loved noozles!