Monday, October 25, 2010

Busy Fall

Fall has been very hectic for me. Work wise, after hours, all the time. It seems like there is always something interesting that must be done. I figured I need to get back to blogging though so I'll start on a fresh new footing. This past weekend was amazing. It was also quite food orientated. Friday night I took Eric out on a date to Ecco. This very elegant and modern restaurant in our neighborhood. It was delicious. I will definitely be back.
This weekend also was Taste of Atlanta.It was also right in our back yard. So we had to check it out.
It was a lot of fun and a good way to get an interesting breakfast on a Sunday morning. Around 70 different restaurants from Atlanta come to give bites of what they have to offer. Needless to say We found some new restaurants that we will have to check out.  Some of my favorite highlights was a Banana and nutella Crepe from the Crepe Revolution. (Isn't that  great name.) and a suckling pig taco with pineapple salsa. Absolutely fantastic.
Lastly to burn some of those calories off we decided to walk around town. Later via Google I learned we walked 5 miles. All in all it was a fantastic and food filled weekend.

No comments: