Monday, October 25, 2010

I love Harry Potter.

From
I've read all the books, more than once, seen the movies, and I enjoy playing the Wii game. It's cheesy but fun. I really really want to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. Alas I'm not sure when I would get a chance to go. Though my wonderful parents just went to Florida and decided to check it out. My Mom who I loaned her all my books to read loved the series and was just as excited to check it out. Though I couldn't go she sent me some special post cards from Hogsmeade, with real Hogsmeade post marks and brought me back a chocolate frog.  It came in a package just like the one pictured above. It was very exciting to get one and open it up.  Next up is the new and final movie that comes out soon. I can't wait to see it.

No comments: