Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I love Fall in the City

It seems like there is always something going on. The past few weekends everytime I step out my door there is something cool to experience. Just this month alone we've had a Pride Festival, Aids Walk, Breast Cancer Walk, and this past weekend was Taste of Atlanta.  Eric and I have been walking a lot lately so we've ended up in the middle of all the events.  It feels so great to be around everyone. It's such a good happy atmosphere. Now that it's almost Halloween I wonder what this weekend will hold.
I know on Thursday at the Botanical Gardens there is a pumpkin carving contest. I really want to go. Pumpkins, gardens and cheap but tasty beer sounds like my kind of place.  It seems like there is always something going on I am really happy I live here and can enjoy it.

No comments: