Monday, March 8, 2010

Secret Agent Man... or Woman

 

I secretly have dreams of being a secret agent. (or at least having some kind of James Bond secret agent stuff.)
As of right now it looks like it isn't going to be happening anytime soon.  I'm not much of a runner, I don't know how to shoot a gun, and I don't have anyone after me for knowing something top secret. A girl can dream though.  When I stumbled upon these though I thought they were super cool and reminded me of all the secret agent stuff. Plus I really like hidden things.  
I like that it's a father and son team that are producing them. That they are real coins and come in Euros and U.S denominations. I would love to get some but am afraid I might accidentally spend it. Maybe I could get one for Eric. I think he would find it cool and useful. We have tons of SD cards and mini SD cards lying around.

No comments: