Wednesday, March 3, 2010

80's party fun!

 

 Last Saturday night Eric and I were invited to an 80's party. It was thrown in honor of four friends who share the same birthday month ; one of them being my coworker. So they launched the "Gag me with a Spoon Totally 80's party" It was fantastic. Eric and I brought along his brother, and I brought my friend Jill. We got into our best 80's gear and danced our butts off.  I even brought out some of my Mom's old earrings. I remember her wearing them as a kid. :) Sorry to out your age Mom. I haven't had so much fun at a party in a very long time. We had a blast dancing with Peewee Herman, Bo and Daisy Duke, a hair metal band guy and one brave guy rocking the Risky Business shirt.  I love costume parties and wish I had the opportunity to go to more of them.

No comments: