Monday, April 26, 2010

Ah new furniture.

 from west elm

I have been dreaming of new furniture for... ever. My line of work makes it hard not to think of furniture. I've been waiting as patiently as possible to get new stuff. It had never seemed the exact right time to get something new. But as of this weekend it was time! We're moving in 4 days. So Saturday we went  sofa shopping, yes I could get one through my sources and it would be a fantastic deal, but I guess I wanted to see it squish it and most of all take it home asap.  Which is what brought Eric and I to the Pottery Barn outlet. We figured why not. Who knows what we'll find. If anything. I was hopeful, but not too hopeful.

We struck awesomeness though! We found a West Elm, scotch guarded sofa regularly... $1,200 dollars.. for gasp.. $400.00 it's in perfect shape too. It looks like the above sectional but just the back piece not the chaise. :) I am so ridiculously happy I can hardly contain myself. Our old college sofa is soon to be replaced with something beautiful*.

*(side note not that it was so terrible but this new chapter in our life needs new things)

Oh happy day.

No comments: