Thursday, July 22, 2010

Homeward bound

I just purchased my ticket. I'm going home. My childhood home that is. My family has owned a lake house, (cottage) on Saginaw Bay since before I was born. Before my Parents owned it it was my Great Grandmothers. My Aunt and Uncle own a place a few doors down and my Uncle a place next door to ours.  I haven't been back up there in 7 years. Gasp, A place I lived in the summer. Read books on the beach all day and hung out by a campfire or playing cards all night. It is amazing. This time around My Mom, Brother and I are all flying up on the same flight. They are there for a week, I'm taking a long weekend. It will still be amazing. I can't wait to see all my extended family and lay eyes on a town that I have such great memories off.



A sunset view from the Pier. I can't wait.  August is going to be so busy.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm so excited about goint to the cottage! I can't believe it's been so long since we've been there. It's going to be so much fun with all my family up there!