Monday, July 19, 2010

part of my world...

Is all about AutoCAD somedays and other days its all about finishes and furniture... my job changes almost daily on what I am up too. It's always interesting. Well my company recently just started carrying a lot of new things. I am in love with so many of the products. I wish I could buy one of each. I love lines that have many types of finishes and are unique. These companies have it in spades.

Like this chair from Porada.
I love the walnut and it's slightly retro but modern feel. So beautiful.

This Bonaldo chaise/chair called the Dragonfly Chair
 It's really gorgeous and folds up to be a chair. It just calls to me for a book and a blanket.

These companies have such fabulous items. I just wish I had a bit more space. Eventually. :D

No comments: