Monday, November 8, 2010

Music

I feel sometimes like I am in a movie. I am constantly in my own soundtrack or at least it feels like it. I listen to SiriusXM, Pandora or itunes at work, at home I blue tooth my ipod or computer to our stereo to blast out tunes, or on the rare occasion I'm in my car I've got Sirius rocking there too. Regardless I listen to music all the time. Which means I also love going to live shows when I can. Last night Eric and I went to see Mumford and Sons. OMG It was fantastic. They sounded so great live, played new stuff and seemed surprised that a bunch of Georgians could sing along to everything they had written. It was fantastic. The opening bands were great too. Cadillac Sky and King Charles really set a great tone. I had never heard of either of them but they were so good I might have to run out and get their cds too. I am hoarse from cheering and singing, my feet or sore from standing for 4+ hours. It was totally worth it.

No comments: