Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Viva Espana!


Eric and I have finally figured out our vacation! We are going back to Spain. We honeymooned there in August 2009 and have been wanting to go back since we left.  This time though we are going on a bit of a road trip. We are flying into Madrid. Staying in the city and visiting the surrounding areas for a week then  hopping into our rental car to drive to the coast. We'll hit Valencia then up the coast to Barcelona. We don't have any specific plans so if we decided to stay in certain places longer we can. I am so excited. I can't wait to check out the architecture of Madrid. To see Las Meninas, and Gurenica.  I gave Eric a huge print of Guernica when we got together. (He was born in Spain so I thought it was fitting.) Not the destructive war part mind you just Picasso and the painting.) 

I am so excited I wish we could leave tomorrow. Also my Brother-in-Law maybe coming along for the road trip part with a friend. It would be great to have him along. He's never been to Europe so it would be his first trip. I think Spain is an amazing country to make a first journey too.

No comments: