Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New thoughts,

This post started because  I was cleaning up my blog list. Things I never read. Things I had no idea were there. It really showed how much my life has changed in a year and a half and more. How far and different my life is. It's funny how something so small as my blog can be a time capsule for a long ago life. I started this blog when I was planning my wedding. It's merged to be just a rambling blog of my thoughts and mini and major milestones in my life. I need to blog more.  It's interesting to see where and how my life is changing. It is a virtual diary of my happenings of things coming and going from my life. It's kinda cool.

2010 saw a lot of changes for Eric and I. It was our first solid year being married. Starting with last New Years Eve and that was quite possibly the worst. We had just been robbed and we were very miserable, we didn't like where we were living and were biding our time to move. This new years saw us in a completely different state. It was one of the best New Years I've had in a long time. We went out with some good friends as well My Brother-in-law and his Girlfriend.  We brought in the New Year at our favorite pub. It was a great way to send off the year surrounded by good people in our fantastic new city.

Hopefully 2011 will keep on being great.

No comments: