Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So creative.

While in design school I was fortunate to meet and befriend some of the most creative people. Quite a few who I still talk to on a regular basis. Being stuck in a room drafting for days has a way of bringing people together. Almost everyone there was not only gifted in design but also in creative endeavors, jewelry, painting, photography, sewing. This brings me to my friend Jen. She is extraordinary skilled and talented and she now has an Etsy shop. In this her shop I had been coveting this amazing little clutch. I fell in love with it's adorableness.
Not to mention that the inside is teal. I love colored linings. Alas, I wanted it but never bought it for myself. One of those I want it maybe someday someone will get it for me. While what do you know. My other amazingly creative friend Rebecca (also a design school alum) got it for me as a thank you. Oh how I love it. In fact I plotted my wardrobe to the symphony to go around it. So check out her shop if you get a chance. It's full of elegant items. 

No comments: