Friday, February 11, 2011

Wham Bam.. thank you (in Spain)

In just a few short days I am going to be getting ready to get on a plan. Eric and I are off for 15 days in Spain. It's an adventure that I am so excited to take. We've got a car rented and our first hotel booked, from there we are free to go and do as we please and spend time where ever we see fit. It's going to be amazing. We've added Granada to our journey, who knows where else we will end up. The count down has started.
In the meantime work has been slammed. Hence the Wham Bam. I've got a ton to accomplish to make sure that my drafting part is done for quite a few jobs we have going. It has meant some brain slug evenings but that's ok. I know at the end of this rush is a glass of sangria and some jamon.

That's one of the kitchens (in Denmark) that I'm working on the construction documents for. So luck is needed that I finish everything I need to so I can relax on vacation.

No comments: