Monday, May 4, 2009

Shoes!


Source

I love shoes. I have a lot of them. In many shapes, colors, heights. You name the color or style I probably own it. So it can be said that even though my wedding dress is really important. My shoe choice ranked slightly higher. Besides I knew I wanted a pair of bright pink shoes so I could wear them after our wedding and always remember our wedding day when I wore them. My wedding shoes have already been purchased. I love them. Though it does not keep me from searching for other shoes for other occasions or just because. That's when I came across Modista it allows me to search many different shoe sites based on price, style, color, and size. I think I'm in shoe heaven.

2 comments:

{The Perfect Palette} said...

what's not to love!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Thanks for entering the give-a-way! I'm from Georgia too :)