So-o a few weeks ago I wrote that I finally hit the print button for my invitations. I talked about it here, and you can see the outside of them here. While I did press print and made all of the invitations I did have a few hiccups. 1st one was typo, that lovely Eric noticed after I had printed them all out and trimmed them down. Send to reprint. Oiy. It was a terrible night. I wanted to cry I had been working for hours and after a while you just don't see mistakes. I had had him read over them but I guess he missed it the first go around. Oh well. Reprint, retrim. Luckily I had bought more than enough paper. (I know myself.) So Take 2. They are done and assembled. Everything is looking good. I go to bed. I wake up Monday morning. Read one of my blog staples weddingbee and realize through a fellow wedding bloggers oops, that I did the same oops. I didn't put the address of my ceremony location anywhere. How did I not catch this, I pondered. What the hell. So a little redesigning, a little easy adjustment and a little more reprinting. I did figure having the ceremony address would be very beneficial. So after a few mistakes, some extra paper. They are all finished. I figured I'd right this short story to fess up to my DIY that has taken over my life, but is perfect now and almost out the door.
Moral of the story: don't print late at night.