Wednesday, July 22, 2009

10..10... days until our wedding. ah ah ah

Where has time gone. I'm not quite sure but it's almost down to single digits! I can't believe it. I am have so excited I can't breath and half so concerned I won't figure out all the details in time. I still have a few major things left to solve. What in the world am I walking down the aisle too. I'm not big on the traditional stuff. I need something beautiful, slightly short and conveys the right emotion. I have a few ideas. I've shared them with Eric. He likes a few. Hates a few. Not that he hates them he just says that would be good elsewhere. I have to admit I agree. I just had to share what I found. My goal is by Friday knowing what the songs we are going to play so Saturday I can print our programs and begin assembly. Here's hoping we decide on something.

1 comment:

LauraAnn said...

Oh my gosh! You are so close! Good luck with the last minute details!