Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's July

Wow, time has flown and I can finally say "I am getting married in a month." It is a really exciting thing to say. Now I just have to finalize a lot more things, and hope to find lots of pink rsvp envelopes in my mail box. I will NEVER not respond to an rsvp ever again. It is really nerve wracking trying to figure out who will actually attend this shin dig and who won't.

As things go though this month is going to be a very busy one. Tomorrow starts a wonderful 3-day weekend. Horray for the 4th of July. The next weekend is my Bachelorette party and the following one is my Bridal shower. I am really excited about all of it.

So for this weekend I'm going home to my parents to lounge by the pool and drink pool drinks with my folks. I haven't been swimming all year. (For a girl that grew up by a pool or a lake this is a serious deprivation.) I think I will also work on our wedding programs and try to figure out what I am going to walk down the aisle to.

Happy one month left to Eric and I, and to a very busy and excting month ahead.

No comments: