Monday, July 6, 2009

My week's mantra


source

I have tons of things to make this week and start designing.The biggest on the list is my wedding programs. We are still fine tuning our ceremony so there is only so much that can be done but I really need to start it. I also have a seating poster as well as a few other items. I'm 3 and 1/2 weeks away and I need to cut this DIY list down by half. I already have a rough idea of wedding program I am going to make. I just need to set it up in illustrator and get it ready to be filled with information and make a test run to see how it looks. We also have to figure out the details on that. For instance what am I walking down the aisle too? I need to put down my Sookie Stackhouse books and get back to work. No more procrastination.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

good luck with putting those books down! I started the series after I got engaged and haven't been able to put them down since. every night, i work on the wedding and then read...and then never get to bed at a reasonable hour. :)