Monday, July 13, 2009

Party!


source

Wowza, this weekend was my last night out with the girls. Two of my all time favorite people and closest friends not to forget the fact that they are my Maid of Honor and Bridesmaid planned a crazy slightly secret (I had to know the date,time and place) party for me. They planned the party in Athens a city that is near and dear to my heart. They rented a awesome hotel suite downtown, decorated it to the ceiling with pink and blue and filled it with my favorite snacks, and beverages. In three words.. IT WAS AWESOME. I was completely surprised by all the effort it was so much.
After we got situated in the hotel, ate a few snacks opened some terrific gifts from my girls. Thank you so much for stocking my house with good wine and liquor. A few more snacks and drinks were drank,we freshened up a bit and they got me to go on a scavenger hunt for places that have meaning for Eric or myself when we we lived in Athens. I also got to show of my fantastic sparkly veil/tiara, it lite up with pink,white and blue tulle. Very festive. I have never gotten so much attention. I did not know that you got honked at or cheered for when one goes out in such a get up. :)
Once the places were found it was time for dinner, drinks and dancing. As well as a great drinking golf game. It was an amazing unforgettable fun night. I can not thank my friends enough for it. I love you girls so much thanks for making sure my last "girls night out" was marvelous.

No comments: