Friday, July 17, 2009

Virtual Friends and the Knot


Wedding planning takes a lot of time and being the bride it is always on my mind. All these major and minor details have to be figured out before I can actually walk down the aisle to my groom. After a while your real life friends and family are tired of hearing about the over analyzing craziness that is planning a wedding. Which font? which ribbon? I don't blame them at all. That's where the Knot.com comes in. On the local boards and especially the month board I have had an outlet to talk, learn of new ideas with brides that are in the same planning stages as me. It has been a lot of fun. last month our board moderator suggested a Knottie swap. where all the girls switch addresses and we mail each other a gift. Well today mine came. The amazing knottie Dork1014 sent me the gift pictured above. Yum, cookies, brittle and my total favorite new obsession a bottle of "tru blood" it's really Sangria. It's been fun planning my wedding along side my "virtual" friends. We all know so much about each others weddings, trials, vents and all around craziness. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures in September. :)

No comments: