Monday, May 17, 2010

Allure of the Automobile


I love cars, I've loved them since I was a little girl. I guess I inherited it from my Dad. He likes cars too. Then I married Eric and He also loves cars. I've learned a lot from the two of them.  So this past weekend on our Sunday walk through our new neighborhood we stopped by the museum to check out this new exhibit.  It's FANTASTIC, 18 amazing automobiles. That have such amazing design style. They were gorgeous, Mercedes, a Jag owned by Steve McQueen, a Silver Arrow, Porsche and a Bugatti were some of the amazing cars on display. We had a great time inspecting all of them. We left the museum and on our walk back I couldn't stop looking at cars and seeing all the influence the exhibit cars had on todays cars. I also  immediately thought My Dad has to see these. So this Sunday I'm going back, and We are bringing my parents so they can drool over the cars too.
 Steve McQueen's Jag.

*Side note *I love living in the city. It was so awesome to walk everywhere.

No comments: