Friday, August 14, 2009

Sigh.. back to reality



The past two weeks have seemed to be a combination of dream and a hectic reality. I am finally a wife. It's still weird to realize that I have a new title, a new name, and a ton of pictures to sort through. Our wedding was amazing. It was everything I hoped it would be and more. The ceremony was beautiful. My new husband.. (eek :) ) got all choked up giving his vows. It was really sweet, I thought I would be the crier. The chapel looked amazing. The flowers were perfect. I had heard so many stories on how the flowers weren't right. Mine were amazing. I only wish I got to keep them forever. The reception was a blast. The DJ kept the dance floor filled, the food was awesome, the bar was hopping, and the photobooth was a hit. The night was awesome. I can't wait to see the pro pictures. All my DIY details came out cool. will recap posts as I get images. I don't really have that many now.

Right after the wedding we flew to Barcelona enjoyed the city and the sea. It was beautiful and relaxing. It also made me addicted to cafe con leche. Luckily one of our wedding gifts was a cute stove top cappuccino maker. I have already tested it out. It's awesome.

Now it is back to reality on Monday and hopefully some more pictures on facebook and my flickr site will recapture our wonderful wedding before I get the pro pictures. :)

No comments: