Monday, February 15, 2010

Do you like Snow? Do you like it yes or no?


The title of my post is from one of my favorite kid books. Snow! and Yes I do like snow.
This past Friday it snowed down here in the south. It sends everyone into a tailspin and the grocery stores are emptied like it's going to stay for days.  It took me almost 3 hours to get home Friday night. When I got there this is what I saw. We had 4.5 inches of snow! (I took out my measuring tape and measured.) Which was melted by Saturday. It was nice to stay indoors on Friday, making chili for dinner and watching the Olympics. It was the perfect amount of snow. We got to enjoy the beautiful winter wonderland and then it was gone before it could get gray and dirty. If only I had a chance to make a snowman.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will happily send you some of the approximately 2 feet of snow we still have here if you'd like.