Monday, February 15, 2010

Fierce!

I love Project Runway. I make sure that I catch it every Thursday when it's on.  A few seasons ago though had to be my favorite contestant, Christian Siriano. I love his fashion sense and designs.
 

So yesterday when me and my sweetie were walking through the mall and I spotted his name at Payless I had to wander in just to see and of course buy these.

 
from Payless.
I absolutely love the fabric. I saw a scarf and blouse on Christian's website but everything was already sold out. :( So I was really excited when I saw these heels. Also for $30.00 what a steal. Shoe happiness, and Valentine's day. How perfect.

3 comments:

MandeeFoFandee said...

I also loooove Christian! and here's a fun little factoid - he used to wash my hair at my hair salon. before he was a big fashion name, he worked at Bubbles Salon in Annapolis, and I remember him back when he was just painting crazy things for the salon walls. he really is super talented and I'm so happy that he's made it big!

Eva said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eva said...

That is so cool Mandee, I hope he keeps rocking the fashion world.