Monday, February 15, 2010

Fierce!

I love Project Runway. I make sure that I catch it every Thursday when it's on.  A few seasons ago though had to be my favorite contestant, Christian Siriano. I love his fashion sense and designs.
 

So yesterday when me and my sweetie were walking through the mall and I spotted his name at Payless I had to wander in just to see and of course buy these.

 
from Payless.
I absolutely love the fabric. I saw a scarf and blouse on Christian's website but everything was already sold out. :( So I was really excited when I saw these heels. Also for $30.00 what a steal. Shoe happiness, and Valentine's day. How perfect.

3 comments:

MandeeFoFandee said...

I also loooove Christian! and here's a fun little factoid - he used to wash my hair at my hair salon. before he was a big fashion name, he worked at Bubbles Salon in Annapolis, and I remember him back when he was just painting crazy things for the salon walls. he really is super talented and I'm so happy that he's made it big!

. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eva said...

That is so cool Mandee, I hope he keeps rocking the fashion world.