Tuesday, February 16, 2010

$137.49

That is the amount I spent on paint and supplies to repaint my bedroom furniture.  I think I made out like a bandit. I really wanted new furniture but with trying to save for a house, and not knowing where we are going to live in a few months it seemed silly to buy new stuff. I also like refinishing and redoing stuff. (Thanks Mom and Dad for that inherited hyper active syndrome.) Regardless I am pretty stoked by my hard work. I think It really did come out like my picture inspiration.
 
  
All in all I think It came out pretty well. I now want to hang out in my room instead of escaping it. :) Just in case you are curious here is a close up of what the furniture used to look like. I have one piece left to paint and wardrobe that is in my office since we don't have space in our bedroom for it.

 
It is a pretty big difference. 

No comments: