Thursday, September 15, 2011

Early Summer fun

May also was the start of some good things for me. Eric and I took Memorial Day weekend to go to Savannah. We had a great time. Neither one of us had been there for a significant amount of time. We stayed at the Westin and got to take a ferry across. Which was silly exciting to me. Walking around downtown exploring the beautiful old city was nice but it was even better when we rented a scooter. It felt like we were terrorizing the streets zipping along everywhere. I think that will be our new vacation plan. Rent a scooter wherever we travel.
Our happy feet kicking back in a hammock by the river at the hotel. It was so lovely.

I also took up a new hobby. I started running in May. I also registered for my first 5k! It's in October.


No comments: