Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sad Panda

So today I realized that I haven't blogged anything since March. If you look above... the date is the 15th of September.  I can't believe I've left it alone for so long. I was doing so good, but hey isn't that how life goes. (usually fad diets.)

Anyway I think I'll get back to it. It's a fun way to keep my life in order. For starters I'll back track and begin where I left off. My amazing road trip through Spain, along with some of the fun things I did this until now. Work wise finished up a nail salon, met Karim Rashid. If you don't know who he is I can guarantee he's influenced something you've seen, bought or used before. Some great concerts, lifestyle changes, (my first 5k!), cooking healthier, 2nd anniversary and other odds and ends along the way.

Oh and I also changed up my blog layout. It is still a work in progress but the old style from my wedding just had to go. It's been gasp 2 years!

No comments: