Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life is a bit repetitive lately

I feel like I have been doing the same things everyday. I revise for my test, go to work which in some ways is like more studying, come home study, cook dinner, repeat. Since I have a bum ankle I can't for the moment so I'm feeling a bit stir crazy. I didn't realize how much energy and happiness just getting outside and running in the city gives me until I couldn't do it. Good thing next week things start picking up. My test is Friday, then for the next month I have something going on until early November.

For now I'll leave you with something that inspires me. It has design, cars and a museum all in one. Love.
Zaha Hadid's Riverside Museum, Glasgow.


PS I think that little green car is a P50 you can see Jeremy Clarkson of TopGear fame driving one here.

No comments: